EMERGENCY DENTISTRY – HOUMA, LA
END YOUR DENTAL PAIN TODAY!
- Most dental insurance accepted
- Same day appointments available
WHY CHOOSE RYAN A WALKER DDS FOR EMERGENCY DENTISTRY?
- Sedation Dentistry Available Upon Request
- Same-Day, After-Hour, and Weekend Appointments
- High-Quality Restorations
HOW WE TREAT DENTAL EMERGENCIES
- Same-day appointment: Once you call our office, we will work quickly to schedule a same-day appointment for you. Our team will listen closely to your concerns and evaluate the severity of your situation over the phone. If you must wait to see a member of our team, we’ll provide first aid tips to help you better manage your pain while at home.
- Thorough exam: When you arrive for your appointment, we will escort you to a treatment room and take digital X-rays of your smile. This will allow us to identify the problem area and determine how best to proceed.
- Review findings: Once all of the imaging and visual examinations are complete, we will formulate a personalized treatment plan to address the dental injury.
- Treatment provided: You can expect our team to get to work repairing your smile using only the best, most advanced dental technologies available. No matter the type of service needed, we will deliver timely results.
THE MOST COMMON DENTAL EMERGENCIES
Knowing whether you’re suffering from a dental injury is not always easy. This is why we suggest you call our office right away and alert us to your situation. While explaining it over the phone, we can survey the severity while also providing tips to ease any pain. Below are just some of the most common dental emergencies we will treat.
Sensitivity to Hot & Cold
Lost Filling or Crown
Gums, Lips or Tongue Injury
Jaw Pain or Clenching
Something Stuck Between Teeth
UNDERSTANDING THE COST OF DENTAL EMERGENCIES
Damage to the mouth cannot be treated or addressed without making an appointment with a trusted dentist. The cost of emergency dentistry also cannot be determined without a thorough examination. This is why we implore you to always call our office to speak with a member of our team when suffering a dental emergency. Once we can take the necessary images and perform a full evaluation, we will be able to create a cost estimate before discussing available payment options.
KEYS TO PREVENTING DENTAL EMERGENCIES
Knowing Dr. Walker and our team is here when you need us is reassuring. But wouldn’t you like to avoid seeing an emergency dentist altogether? A sudden fall may not always be avoidable but maintaining good oral hygiene and adopting healthy habits can help to minimize your risk of serious infection and other concerning oral health issues. Also, eating healthy meals, giving up smoking, and keeping your regularly scheduled dental appointments will put you closer to maintaining a damage-free smile year after year.